How to download YouTube videos on your computer and mobile?
Youtube Video Downloader: Just like music, videos can be enjoyed both offline and online. However, if you want to watch a YouTube video offline on your computer, you will need to download it first. This guide will show you how to download YouTube videos for both PC and mobile devices.
What is YouTube?
YouTube is a video hosting website originally created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005. The site was acquired by Google in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion. YouTube now operates as one of Google’s primary sources of online video content, and is used to archive and share videos with the general public. In December 2013, it was reported that YouTube received 50% of all internet traffic during peak hours. As of February 2017, the website has 1.92 billion active users
How to download YouTube videos on your computer
If you want to watch a YouTube video on your computer, you can download it to your hard drive. You can also watch videos on your mobile phone or tablet using the YouTube app. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open YouTube and sign in if you don’t already have an account.
2. Click the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen (known as the navigation bar).
3. Click Playlists.
4. In the Playlists section, click the three lines in the top right corner of the Video Manager screen (known as the media library).
5. On the Videos tab, click the three lines in the top right corner of the currently displayed video to open its details page. (Alternatively, you can use shortcuts: Control + click/right-click on a video title to open its details page, and then select Open Details from the menu that appears).
6. Click Download Video. (If you don’t see Download Video on this page, then your browser doesn’t support downloading videos.)
7. If you want to save the video to your computer for later watching, choose Save Video As from the dropdown menu next
How to download YouTube videos on your mobile
If you’re looking to download YouTube videos on your mobile device, there are a few different ways you can go about it. The first option is to use the YouTube app on your phone. This app will allow you to select a video and then save it to your phone. You can also save videos directly to your phone by using the YouTube website. Once you’ve saved a video to your phone, you can watch it anytime you want by opening the YouTube app and selecting the video from the list of available videos.
The second option is to use a third-party app. There are many different apps available that will allow you to download YouTube videos. Some of these apps include Download Youtube Videos for Free, Video Downloader Pro, and VideoDownloadHelper. If you’re not sure which app to choose, we recommend trying out a few different ones and finding one that works best for you.
YouTube is one of the most popular video sharing platforms on the internet, and for good reason. It’s full of amazing content that can teach you a thing or two about everything from cooking to fashion. But what if you want to watch a YouTube video offline? Or maybe you just want to download it so you can watch it later without an internet connection? In this article, we’ll show you how to download YouTube videos on your computer and mobile devices!